As you all may know, today is National Epilepsy Awareness Day. The picture above is my mother, my aunt, and my sister and I wearing purple to show support. My sister Bridgette suffers from Epilepsy. This day is very important to her. Epilepsy has limited her a lot in life. She is a beautiful person who struggles with anxiety which also is a daily battle to overcome. Bridgette feels different because of her epilepsy but does not let it define her. We all love her and support her, much love to all affected by epilepsy.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.